Kaun Banega Crorepati or KBC is surely one of the most cherished quiz shows enjoyed by all across India. The year 2014 will mark the 8th season of the esteemed quiz show hosted by none other than everybody’s favorite Big B. The first round of participation in the iconic quiz show is determined through the registration process. Are you too eager to take part in KBC registration 2014? Well, here is a complete overview on KBC registration for this year.
The applicant must be of over18 years of age as on May 4, 2014.
The KBC 2014 Registration schedule
- For all users - 2014 KBC registration for all users has already started from 5th May and the schedule will last till May 14, 2014. From 5th May to 13th May questions would be asked (each question per day) which the candidate would have to answer within the next day. For example, the question asked on May 5 would have to be answered within May 6 20:59:59.
- IDEA users - The registration process for IDEA users is open from May 20 to May 25, 2014.
- General Jodi Special users - The registration process for General Jodi Special users is open from May 14 to May 16, 2014.
- IDEA Jodi Special users - The registration process for IDEA Jodi Special users is open from May 25 to May 27, 2014.
- School Champ Registration would be from May 27 to May 31, 2014.
The KBC 2014 Questions
The KBC registration questions would appear on SONYSET HD or Sony TV at 21:30 on the scheduled dates. The participant can answer multiple questions.
Mode of KBC 2014 Registration
The candidates are allowed to choose from 4 modes of 2014 KBC registration- online through www.KBCSony.com, kbcofficialapp, SMS & IVR.
- Go to www.KBCSony.com and register there to get username and password.
- Enter mobile number, City/State, age and gender.
- The virtual registration are charged at 50 INR up till 10 registrations.
Participating through SMS
The candidates can SMS their answer to either 5252525 (6 INR per SMS) or 554567 (5 INR per SMS).
To send the SMS, type- KBC space A/B/C/D space age (completed as on 4th May, 2014) space gender (F/M). For example- “KBC B 23 F”.
On successful receipt of SMS, the KBC team will send an acknowledgement message to the sender’s number.
Participating through IVR
The IDEA dial-in number for IVR participants is 55456 01-04 (5 INR per minute). The BSNL dial-in number for IVR participants (landline subscribers) is 5052525 01-04 (1.20 INR per pulse).
Participating through app
The KBC app is available on Windows, Android & iOS platforms.
You can download the app by sending the SMS KBCAPP to 5252525. It would take 6 INR per SMS.
You can also download the app for free from Windows, Android & iOS stores. The Android users would be charged up till 5 INR, per registration while the registration charge for iOS users is 60 INR for up till 12 applications. The Windows users would be charged 55 INR for up till 11 registrations.